Saturday, March 22, 2014

Aloe berry nectar testimonial for equine laminitis!

Another great testimonial from our clients!
We have a 35 year-old grey pony called William who was retired when we first had him
five years ago.
Previously he had several bad bouts of laminitis and until this summer we managed to
prevent it happening again by conventional methods. He could hardly walk and I could tell
that he was in a lot of pain.
We kept him in for a week and his condition improved slightly but not enough. I knew
about the Forever Living Products Aloe Vera range so we put him on 50 mls each day of
Aloe Berry Nectar Drinking Gel (he likes sweet things).
Within 4 weeks we saw a huge improvement. This pony had always been conservative in
his efforts, which I had put down to old age, but now when my daughter rides him on lead
rein, I am the one being pulled along!
He will be on Forever Living Products Aloe Vera Drinking Gel for the rest of his days.
Georgie Adams
If you buy direct you can get 5 litres for the price of four!! Order now to save money on your horses' needs or see my store for more options!

No comments:

Post a Comment