Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My personal choices...

When I speak with people about the benefits of the products I post many ask which of these I personally use. Having worked with Forever for over a year now I've been lucky to try out a vast range of what they have to offer in health, wellness and beauty products. To highlight what of the products are in my house and which I use I will go from the ones I use daily to those I use less often with the reasons why I use them!

Forever Freedom:
I have had numerous issues with my knee cartilage and meniscal tears from a young age, and now have severe osteoarthritis in my left knee. Sadly the NHS haven't been much help as they refused to operate on the initial injury and as a result the condition has worsened through further injury. During weather changes (most prominently winter to spring or summer to autumn) my knees begin to get sore. Thankfully with this I don't get that problem. I suggested this to a good friend with back problems and saw the benefits first hand so tried it as I used to drink the Aloe Gel for gut health (I have gallstones), since then I haven't looked back.

Forever Active HA:
This contains hyaluronic acid, turmeric and ginger oil. Hyaluronic acid is fab for connective tissues, such as skin, lungs, veins, joints, pretty much anything in your body so I thought I would give this a spin to help with my joints. Turmeric is one of the most awesome herbs out there and has soooo many healing properties especially anti inflammatory but there's too many to list so fee free to Google it! Ginger oil is amazing for digestive health, and if you love your gut it loves you right back. So anyway been taking this for over a month, now thankfully with the Freedom my knees have improved massively so in other aspects I have noticed my skin clearing up, I look younger (at 32 this makes me happ-ay!) and my breathing has eased. I write the breathing part on the basis of me being mildly asthmatic and autumn usually being a tricky time.

Avocado Face and Body Soap:
This one's my sink washing soap so its used all the time, doesn't dry your skin out yet doesn't leave a slimy mess like other 'moisturising' soaps do. Its not overly strong in aroma but fresh enough to wake you up!

Forever Bright Toothgel (omg cannot believe I missed this and the deo out!!):
Flouride free and my gums have never been happier. Your teeth feel clean all day long even if you are an avid coffee guzzler likemyself.

Aloe Ever-Shield:
Aluminium free deodorant. As I walk to uni daily (an hour each way) I don't want to get there and stick of raw onions, espcially as I have to strip off a lot for osteo technique practice.
I tried so many different deo's but the only one which has worked is this, also great if you like going dancing a lot - like myself!

Aloe Lips:
This lives in my bags, its goes everywhere with me. Good for all ailments skin related and fab for cracked lips in winter. I hate those!

Aloe Face and hand Soap:Might say face and hand but this is my shower gel, my shaving cream and my bubble bath! No actual soap in it so its great for lady parts AND if you put it in the bath you can actually see it the water clean up no matter how dirty you are when you get in, bit weird but very cool!!

Sonya Aloe Nourishing Serum:
By far the most luxurious moisturiser I have ever used. Creates a lovely smooth surface which is a great base for make up and leaves your skin feeling firm but soft. Even better thing is you don't need a lot so one bottle last a really long time, as with most of the products, but this one is special!

Aloe Vera Gelly:
This gets used every so often normally when I find a spot, a cut or any blemish on my skin. Is also good as a skin tightener so for a quick face-lift before going out this under the Serum take a year or two off ;)

Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo:
Used two to three times a week. This shampoo deep cleans your hair without drying it out. If you are used to using silicone based products you will notice your hair change within two weeks, the hair itself becomes stronger and less fly away. I personally have very long hair and bleach it frequently but have had fellow bottle blondes comment on the condition of my hair compared to theirs.

Aloe Propolis Creme:
I get dry skin on my feet, quite badly sometimes so this gets applied at least twice a week to soften my skin, works a treat! I used to get contact dermatitis, normally when stressed, this was a god send for that but thankfully the HA seems to have that under control.

Aloe Heat Lotion:
This is wicked for when I forget to stretch properly after a heavy work out. Also good for coughs, colds, and sleep. Yes, sleep. A bit of this on the soles of your feet and you will be surprised how easily you drift off. You can thank me later.

Argi +:
This is another connective tissue hero, I use this about once a week to support myself with my fitness regime. This products is fab for all connective tissues, particularly muscles and ligaments and contains a number of additional antioxidants and vitamins in natural form so your body CAN actually assimilate them, unlike most over the counter supplements.

Aloe Vera Gel drink:
This isn't for me per say but my dogs. Not the nicest tasting but if you knew me personally you would know how healthy my pups are! They lap it up in their water once a week to balance immune function and gut health.

Aloe Body Toning wrap:
This is used before I go out hahaha! It takes off the excess water around the selected areas, squeezes the juice out of the dermal lipid cells and leaves your skin feeling soft as hell. Its a cheeky quick fix trick but if used frequently with other digestive health products the results over a month are astonishing!

Clean 9 (vanilla):
This is a seasonal product I use to balance my digestive health, improve my metabolism dn drop a couple of pounds/inches while doing so. Fab product though only for those who are committed to their health and wellness.

Not going to bother listing the make up items as they are self explanatory!

ALL of the products listed here (well anything from Forever Living) has a 60 day money back guarantee, as well as my full support and great sense of humour. You don't get that in the high street! Get in touch now to find out how you could trial any of our products today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment