Thursday, February 13, 2014

Belated New Year greetings & Clean 9 review!!

Happy new year all!! Please forgive my absence! Sadly by trying to swap provider I ended up returning to our original after being left with no internet for over a month!!

This year has been remarkably busy for me products wise thanks to a kick start in weight loss. I tried one of our best selling products the Clean 9 in late January so I can give you a full testimonial on how I personally found this body cleanse system.


So... this week's top product is the Clean 9 body cleanse system!!

This easy-to-follow 9-day program will kick start your weight loss. Forever Clean 9 is designed to cleanse your body of unnatural chemicals. All you need is the desire and motivation to follow this programme, along with light to moderate exercise and Clean 9 will provide the tools you require for effective results in a healthy, natural way. By staying committed it shows you how to live your life free from up and down dieting, which is all to familiar. 

This product is formulated by doctors AND dietitians so there is no yo-yo dieting!!

What does the Clean 9 come with?
The pack includes:

  • 3 litres of Aloe Vera Gel drink 
  • 1 can of Forever Lite Ultra Vanilla with Aminotein
  • 1 bottle of Forever Bee Pollen tablets (100)
  • 1 bottle of Forever Garcenia Plus tablets (70 softgels)
  • Forever shaker bottle with storage for Lite Ultra and tablets
  • Tape measure
  • An easy to follow step by step guide to Clean 9.
Why do I love it?
Having seen so many testimonials on this product I had to try it for myself. Rumours of losing up to 12 pounds in 9 days peaked my curiosity and despite me not being strict I was able to still lose 8.8 pounds in 9 days!

The first two days can be tricky especially if you have a voracious appetite like myself but I can assure you all that this cleanse program is worth its weight in gold!!

What next?
You can continue the weight loss by using the Nutrilean program or another balanced diet. 

My testimonial:
Having done this I can honestly say its brilliant! My energy levels have sky rocketed and I am now attending a gym three times a week to support the continued weight loss and health kick I wanted for 2014!
I aim to use this more often to ensure that the chemicals I am exposed to from the delights of modern day living can be kept to a minimum.
I wouldn't recommend this for anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding and I would advise anybody who is on regular medication for heart or gastrointestinal issues to consult a physician before starting.

This product can be bought via my online store!! 

Fancy getting being a VIP? Find me on Facebook for more details on our next VIP promotion!







No comments:

Post a Comment