Saturday, February 15, 2014

Personal use...

Personal Use Products.



So as much as I'm harping on about the benefits of the products I advocate which of them (other than the Clean 9) do I use?
Well when I began my journey as a distributor for Forever I purchased the New Distributor Pack (NDP). This included the Aloe Gel Drink, Aloe Berry Nectar drink, Aloe Jojoba Shampoo, Aloe Jojoba Conditioner, Aloe tooth gel, Aloe deodorant, two supplements (bee pollen and fish oils), Aloe Propolis creme, Aloe Moisturiser, Aloe Gelly, Aloe Heat Lotion, Aloe lips, Aloe Scrub, Aloe Hand Sanitizer and Face and hand soap.

I have already mentioned the Aloe Gel drinks, bee pollen (Clean 9 post) and Aloe Propolis but what of the rest?

  • The Aloe Jojoba shampoo and conditioner are without parabens and silicone so at first felt odd, but as the silicone from previous brands was removed my hair felt fantastic! Not the cheapest shampoo available but with regards to hair care I highly recommend this. You don't need a lot of either so it lasts a good while!!
  • I hate fluoride toothpaste!! I have tried various brands previously but had no idea about this one being available. This Aloe toothgel is great!! My teeth felt smooth all day long! My gum health improved and I felt even better knowing it was free from fluoride!! Really love this product!!
  • Aloe deodorant is without aluminium salts, another pet hate of mine. Commercially sold aluminium free deodorants are pretty steeply priced so in comparison this is well worth the money! I walk for an hour to college during the week and I got severely paranoid about the sweat! This deals with it all! I can honestly say even after the hour walk home I get back and don't reek of raw onions as I have done with standard aluminium based brands.
  • I use the face and hand liquid soap in the shower and the bath. It uses the aloe's saponin to gently clean the skin, rather than harsh chemical soaps which can aggravate ladies' areas - this doesn't so is great for those who are prone to BV and the like. The soap is moisturising too so you don't finish off feeling dry and tight! I use this as a bubble bath and always love watching it clear the dirty water. Sounds odd but its great when you see it for yourself!
  • The Aloe Moisturiser lotion is balanced and non oily so is perfect for my skin type. It contains collagen and elastin which keep my skin feeling firm and the aloe's properties nourish my skin. Despite Forever selling various anti ageing products I will be happy to stick with this one for my daily use!
  • Aloe Gelly is a must have for the first aid kit, it's aloe gelly in its purest form and works well for various issues. Burns, bites, cuts, grazes, acne and so on. I sometimes coat my face with this as I am prone to premenstrual acne.
  • Aloe Heat Lotion is the natural way to help sore muscles. Much like Deep Heat treatments but with the lignin it transports the heating oils deeper rather than just superficially. I have used this for chesty coughs and headaches as well as having given my bottle to friends for those purposes! Its a great all-round bottle of heat lotion so always keep a supply ready - especially for winter times!
  • Aloe Lips is known as the 'Mighty Midget' of our personal use products. Its basically a small handy pack you can use for keeping your mouth soft as well as treating burns stings etc. There is rumour that it treats cold sores effectively too but I can't personally recommend it for that.
  • Aloe scrub, like the other products, is rich and you do not need a lot for your skin care routine. It contains jojoba and leaves your skin feeling lovely afterwards. A definite for my personal skin care collection and highly recommended due to the lack of parabens and harsh chemicals!!
  • The Aloe Hand sanitizer is perfect for medical students like myself. I keep mine in my medical kit! This means I can use it between treatments and avoid any contamination! 
I have trial packs of these products for people to try out no obligation! If you live near me and would like to sample my trial pack for two nights get in touch now!!

All of these products including out personal use product pack (PUPP) are available in my online store!!





No comments:

Post a Comment