Friday, February 14, 2014

Bit of a washout :(

Left earlier to make my merry way to college for a pathology class, happily trudging through the rain and made the fatal error of crossing the green. This resulted in me slipping and busting both my left knee and ankle. Luckily a good friend came and saved me! Missed class which upset me but was heart
warming to have someone there when I was injured and covered in mud!

Looking forward to the next week's lay in's!! Half term is a blessing for me with sleep catch up though I respect the fact that those who work away from home are still having to rise early despite this. I send my deepest apologies for your circumstances!!

Probably won't be on much this weekend but I wish you all a delightful Valentine's day and all the best with your partner or future partners to come :)

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment