Thursday, February 20, 2014

Fibromyalgia and Bipolar

This has to be my favourite testimonial on Forever's products so far!

Received from Ellie Morgan.

I have suffered with bi polar (looking back) all of my life, but got diagnosed when i was 21, have tried all sorts of medication to try and level me out and when i found the "one" that worked it made me numb to feelings and life and made me put on 8 stone in weight. the dosage had to be upped every 6 months or so as i became immune to the dose. suffering with pain and other symptoms since i was 17, it wasn't till i was 22 i was then diagnosed with fibromyalgia and because i was on bi polar medication the only other thing they could give me was strong pain killers (co codamol ).so for 3 years i wasn't living i was surviving, rarely left the house and when i did i would never go alone, as i would panic and couldn't carry things which made the depression side even worse, any friends i had didn't bother with me any more and was in a very lonely place, a month before i started taking the products (aloe gel, arctic sea and bee pollen) i had occupational therapy round my house kitting me out with things like a kettle tipper because the pain in my wrists meant I couldn’t hold or lift things, sometimes even reading the paper or writing a letter was hard. also things to help me get in and out of the bath and seats so i could do things like ironing and washing up, i was just waiting for them to put hand rails in as I had trouble getting up and down the stairs ( remembering im only 26) ,my ankles would just give way, which meant I walked with a stick , i then got a call from a friend (Chelle Lavery) a friend from years ago, asking did i want to come and see about the business with her, and to be honest i don't no why i went, my mouth just said yea, at the meeting Bernie Allen talked about these products and how they helped her, i thought im gonna get the box just to try the products and did and with a week i noticed a difference with my pain, with the co-codamol i was very constipated and was able to go to the toilet again, and unless you have suffered with constipation i think its hard to understand the (excuse the pun ) relief to be able to go, i actually ran out of my arctic sea for a week and a half and my pain came back so ill definitely not be with out them any more, i now take the royal jelly which helps with my panic attacks and depression, i could write a long list of the products i take now ranging from 30-35 of them but the ones mentioned are the most important for me, oh and the fab for energy boost love it, since i joined in December i have lost 2 stone and am looking forward to losing more. i can now go out on my own, with out the aid of the stick, talk to people, enjoy doing events for my business, now living life i can see a future, so to all this i owe firstly Chelle Lavery my sponsor and the best company out there: FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment